“Mushrooms have been shown to support peoples immune systems response while they’re going through chemotherapy”– Jerry Angelini
Jerry Angelini is the education director at host defense, a company that is building a healthier world with the power of mushrooms. Jerry has a Masters of Science and Rehabilitation from Boston University. He has been working with traditional Chinese medicine and Chinese herbs for over 30 years.
During this episode, Jerry will share how mushrooms can heal a variety of sickness and diseases like cancer, cold & flu, female hormones, and low libido. Expect to also learn about the adverse effects and how to consume the mushroom for the maximum benefit. Listen to the end to find out what Jerry personally takes and his recommendations for you.
Listen to episode 100 on iTunes here or subscribe on your favorite podcast app.
101: Show Notes
Dr. Veronica Anderson’s Links:
- 04:45 – Most important thing you need to know about mushrooms
- 06:35 – How safe are mushrooms for babies?
- 08:03 – “Mushrooms have been shown to support peoples immune systems response while they’re going through chemotherapy” – Jerry Angelini
- 09:31 – Adverse events from consuming mushrooms
- 13:50 – How do mushrooms help with the cold and flu
- 16:20 – When to use the spray and how much you should take
- 22:17 – Can Candida overgrowth be harmful?
- 25:46 – Eating mushrooms vs raw mushrooms for cancer prevention
- 31:55 – Regulating female hormones with herbs and mushrooms
- 36:42 – Helping your low energy and low libido
- 40:42 – What Jerry personally takes + recommendation
Dr. Veronica Anderson is an MD, Functional Medicine Practitioner, Homeopath. and Medical Intuitive. As a national speaker and designer of the Functional Fix and Rejuvenation Journey programs, she helps people who feel like their doctors have failed them. She advocates science-based natural, holistic, and complementary treatments to address the root cause of disease. Dr. Veronica is a highly-sought guest on national television and syndicated radio and hosts her own radio show, Wellness for the REAL World, on FOX Sports 920 AM “the Jersey” on Mondays at 7:00 pm ET.