By now you must’ve heard the excitement about the Law of Attraction. There are many documented cases of people achieving astounding results by applying the principles of this law to their own life. If you aren’t yet familiar with these principles, you’ll be happy to know it’s quite simple.
The Law of Attraction states that positive attracts positive and negative attracts negative. In other words, if you focus on the positive, you’ll be rewarded with positive things. In contrast, if you focus on negative aspects of your life, you’ll attract other negative things back to you.
Does it seem too simple to be true? That’s because it is! This law can bring good things into your life if you understand how you can use it to your benefit.
Here are some examples of the Law of Attraction in action:
1. Health. Have you experienced health issues in your life? You can use the Law of Attraction to enjoy better health.
* Be thankful for the fact that you’re alive and that you have another day to enjoy life to its fullest!
* Remove negative thoughts and feelings from your mind and ask for healing.
* Picture yourself as strong, healthy, and vibrant. You can even visualize the cells in your body conquering germs and disease, rebuilding themselves, and busily functioning at peak performance.
2. Love. Many people have found their soul mate by using the principles that govern the Law of Attraction. You’ll find that love and your subconscious are both very powerful forces. Gratitude is imperative to achieve results.
* Be thankful for the love and relationships you’ve been blessed with and ask for your heart’s desire regarding love.
* Remove all negative thoughts and feelings so the subconscious will be able to process your request as pure and important.
* Picture yourself with the person of your dreams – holding hands, smiling, looking into each other’s eyes, and so on.
3. Money. Is it okay to use the Law of Attraction for something as material as money? The answer is yes! You can definitely apply the principles to attract wealth. As long as you properly request it, this too can be answered. Practice just as you would for anything else.
* Be thankful for the money you do have, no matter how little.
* Clear your mind of all negative thoughts and feelings and picture yourself with the money you desire. See yourself buying what you want, paying all your bills, and knowing that there’s always extra money in your bank account.
* Let your subconscious take you to a place where you already have the money.
If you do these things sincerely and consistently, you’ll be rewarded with better health, more passionate love, and wealth.
However, you must have an open mind and heart. If you harbor any doubt in the process, it won’t work. Also, remember that wishful thinking without action is useless. Make sure to follow up your positive thoughts with positive actions that guide you toward your goals.
The Law of Attraction has worked for countless individuals. Use these tips to implement these principles in your life and reap the rewards today, tomorrow, and forever!