Each day is unique and provides unique opportunities. The key is to keep your eyes open for the vast possibilities each day presents.
You have all the opportunities you need to accomplish everything you desire.
Opportunities are constantly presented to you. You do a great job of noticing these opportunities. There are so many that you sometimes miss a few here and there, but you recognize the vast majority of them.
There are more possibilities presented to you than you could ever use or need. Be so thankful for such an abundance of opportunities to accomplish anything you can imagine.
When opportunities seem scarce, you know you are just failing to notice them. You can take comfort in the knowledge that this ability is totally under your control. You remind yourself to pay attention and keep your eyes open. As soon as you do this, you quickly see everything you have been missing.
Opportunities are easy to spot if your attention is focused on identifying them.
You can easily look at my life and see all the opportunities that have passed by you. While some might be regretful, you find it motivating to look at them. It reminds you that opportunities are constantly presented to you..
Today, be open to new and existing opportunities. Be in tune with your environment. Know that today is filled with opportunity and you are committing to making the most of it.
- What are the three biggest opportunities you have missed in your life? Why did you fail to notice them or act upon them?
- What are the three biggest opportunities in your life right now?
- Where can you look for more opportunities?
P.S. Life is full of struggles These struggles serve to move us along our journey when we realize that struggles are opportunities for growth. At any one time you will have a struggle in one of the 5 areas of life: health, money, relationships, career/purpose or personal growth. Struggles don’t simply go away from thinking excessively about them. If you are thinking excessively about it, that is what some would refer to as a block. In plain terms, an obstacle.
Which area of your life do you need help in right now? What is your biggest obstacle? Are you self-aware enough to accept help?
Hit reply and change the subject to “My Awareness” and write what exactly is going on in your life.
This is for you if you are serious that NOW is the time and you clearly understand that whining hasn’t worked so you are ready to take action and receive help (because that is how you will get past obstacles)
PLUS: Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways I can help you get what you want in your career and relationships.
1. Read the Dr.Veronica.com blog. I post different strategies and tips to help you achieve success every day in your health, money, relationships, life purpose and mindset.
2. Have your Human Design done. The framework for how you can approach your career and relationships to more easily get what you want is laid out in your unique spiritual DNA. Learn through my free video lessons what action steps you can immediately take to begin getting better results in your job and when interacting with people, including romantic partners, family, friends and work colleagues. Click here to get started.
3. Join our Ultimate Guide to Attracting Your Soulmate Masterclass and be a Case Study
I’m putting together a relationship case study group this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me and finally discover how to find the right person even if it seems like you keep picking the wrong one, just reply to this message and put “Soulmate” in the subject line.
4. Work with me One-On-One.
I’ve helped many of my private clients “stop getting in their own way,” so they could create the relationship and career that they want—without struggle, without grueling hard work, and without waiting years and years for it to happen. Would you like to know how to do this for yourself?
Hit reply and drop the word “PRIVATE” in the subject line… tell me a little about you and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details!
5. Let’s get social! I’d love to connect with you on Facebook if we’re not connected already.