What You Can Expect
You decide whether you want an interactive reading or a recorded reading without personal interaction. Then, I will create your personalized reading using the following five steps:
1. Introduction – I’ll perform an emotional analysis to pick up on specific emotionally connected situations that are counterproductive to your health.
2. Physical Analysis – Following the emotional analysis, I’ll assess your physical body in my mind’s eye, including your head, neck, heart, lungs, thyroid, and all other organs. In this process, I look for markers of issues within your physical body. Issues are revealed to me as vivid images in my mind’s eye. I will provide you with an interpretation of these visions.
3. Interactive History – Illnesses are all associated with lifestyle choices, heredity and environmental factors. I will assess these factors as they come to me. Some you may already be aware of and others will be completely new to you.
4. Emotional Undertones – I will discuss the emotional factors that are contributing to your diminished health, including stress, career, family issues, and so on. I will help you understand which stressors are associated with specific issues in your body, and WHY.
5. Solutions – I will provide feedback and recommendations on conventional Western remedies, as well as complementary approaches including (but not limited to) homeopathy, acupuncture/traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), Ayurveda, chiropractic and nutritional, where appropriate. Suggested actions to take may include dietary adjustments, specific types of physical activity and/or therapy. If needed, I will also provide recommendations for lifestyle corrections. Finally, I will include recommendations for music and reading that I know, intuitively, will speed your progress.
Affirmations and other spiritual exercises are always included during sessions, and they are one of the most important elements in helping you gain better health.
What I Need From You
For a recorded reading with no personal interaction, please provide me with the following information about you: 1) your name, 2) age, 3) gender, 4) location.
For an interactive reading, make a list of your goals prior to the 60-minute session and bring an open heart and mind. During the call, make sure you are lying down or comfortably seated. Allow about an hour afterward for rest. Note: goal setting is a primary indicator of a successful outcome.