“Everything will work on some people. Nothing works on everyone”
Dr. Mache Seibel is a national expert in helping women in and around menopause improve their symptoms including sleep, stress, diabetes and weight control. He brings innovation to health education, focusing on creative approaches to help America stay well.
During this episode, Dr. Mache will share his best-kept secrets to improve your symptoms through menopause and overall quality of life. Find out if its safe to take estrogen, hormones, and Maca root. Learn how to reduce your stress related issues and how diet plays a role. Listen to the end to hear if your Vitamin D3 levels are dangerously low.
Listen to episode 100 on iTunes here or subscribe on your favorite podcast app.
100: Show Notes
Dr. Veronica Anderson’s Links:
- The Estrogen Fix: The Breakthrough Guide to Being Healthy, Energized, and Hormonally Balanced
- But Now I See: A Medical Intuitive Surgeon’s Guide To The Meaning of Your Illness and The Secrets To Healing Chronic and Incurable Disease
- Time Stamps:
- 03:19 – Dr. Maches medical journey
- 07:36 – “I wanted to use my voice to try and help women” – Dr. Mache
- 11:42 – How safe is it to take estrogen?
- 17:11 – What you must do if you don’t take hormones
- 29:01 – Reducing your stress related issues
- 31:18 – The benefits of Maca root
- 35:27 – Does Homeopathy actually work?
- 37:08 – “Everything will work on some people. Nothing works on everyone” – Dr. Mache
- 40:01 – Vitamin D3 levels and K2 data
Dr. Veronica Anderson is an MD, Functional Medicine Practitioner, Homeopath. and Medical Intuitive. As a national speaker and designer of the Functional Fix and Rejuvenation Journey programs, she helps people who feel like their doctors have failed them. She advocates science-based natural, holistic, and complementary treatments to address the root cause of disease. Dr. Veronica is a highly-sought guest on national television and syndicated radio and hosts her own radio show, Wellness for the REAL World, on FOX Sports 920 AM “the Jersey” on Mondays at 7:00 pm ET.
To get started transforming your health, schedule a consult HERE.